1. Legal Notice
In compliance with the duty to provide information as per Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July governing electronic commerce and information society services, we provide you with our details as follows: the propriety owner of this website www.linguisticservices.es is LINGUISTIC SERVICES located in 20018-Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain, Tax Identification Number 15999061P.
Trade name: LINGUISTIC SERVICES
Company name: LINGUISTIC SERVICES
Id Tax: 15999061P
Location: 20018-Donostia (Gipuzkoa), Spain.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laws and Regulations Applied to this Website
The design, operation and configuration of this website complies with the standards established by the following laws and regulations:
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data, (RGPD, of the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
• Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD- Spanish organic law that guarantees and protects the treatment of personal data, public liberties, and fundamental human rights), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December (regulation of the development of the mentioned Law)
• Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (governed by Spanish LSSI authorities).
Purpose of the Collection and Use of Data
The only purpose of the collection and use of data is to be able to provide you with our services, attend to your enquiries and send whatever information you might require. LINGUISTIC SERVICES will not use the collected data for any other purpose different from that stated here and will inform you about the fact that the data are being included in our ownership process system. We also inform you that the treatment of your data is legitimated by your consent.
Privacy and Security of your Personal Data
LINGUISTIC SERVICES inform you that in order to safeguard the security of your personal details we shall apply all the technical and organisational security measures necessary to guarantee the privacy of your personal data so as to avoid any alteration, loss, improper use, disclosure and non-authorised treatment or access, as required by the regulations on personal data protection. Unless otherwise specified by you, we will assume that your data has not been modified and that you agree to notify us immediately in case of any alteration in this regard, and that we have your consent to use such new data for the aforementioned purposes. Thus, LINGUISTIC SERVICES will either immediately delete or rectify any inaccurate data or do so as per your specific request. LINGUISTIC SERVICES also undertake to maintain your data privacy and to not disclose or share them with third parties, or permit the access to them to non-authorised third parties, with the sole exception of a legal obligation or at the request of the judicial authority.
Data Retention Period
The aforementioned data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned purpose or until the right to deletion or opposition is exercised. In the case of legal requirement, the data retention period will be that stated in the judicial proceeding.
Exercise of your Rights
• Right to Access. You will be able to confirm whether the data protection officer is holding your personal data, and you will be able to access it.
• Right to Rectification. You have the right to request for any rectification in case your data is inaccurate as well as to fill in any incomplete personal data.
• Right to Erasure. You may request the removal or your data due the fact that it is no longer necessary or your consent has been withdrawn, amongst other reasons.
• Right to Restriction of Accessing. You may request that your personal data be excluded from the data processing operations that correspond in each case.
• Right to Data Portability. You may request that your data be transferred to another data protection officer, provided that this is technically feasible.
• Right to Opposition. You may oppose the treatment of your personal data and request their erasure, except in the case of compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
We also inform you that you may contact LINGUISTIC SERVICES in writing at the e-mail email@example.com. Any complaint you deem to be pertinent may be directed to the competent supervisory authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
3. Conditions of Use
User and Liability
The browsing, accessing and use of LINGUISTIC SERVICES’ website confers User status on you, by which you accept, once you start to browse LINGUISTIC SERVICES’ website, all the conditions herein established without prejudice to the application of the corresponding rules and regulations of obligatory legal compliance according to the case.
LINGUISTIC SERVICES’ website provides information, services and data. The User assumes full liability and all risks arising from the use of the website. This liability shall extend to:
• The veracity and legality of all the information supplied by the User on the contact form provided by LINGUISTIC SERVICES to collect contact data.
• The use of information, services and data offered by LINGUISTIC SERVICES’ website which contravenes the provisions of these Conditions of Use, the Law, morality, good practices or public order, or which otherwise might involve the damage to third party’s rights or to the operation of the website itself.
LINGUISTIC SERVICES reserve the right to make any modifications they deem as necessary, without prior notice, both relative to the website content and on its Conditions of Use. Such website modifications may be carried out by any legally admissible means and they will be of obligatory compliance during the period those modifications are published on the website and while they are not validly replaced by later ones.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate
The SSL Certificate provides authentication, privacy and security of the information between LINGUISTIC SERVICES and the User. LINGUISTIC SERVICES have implemented a security certificate using SSL Certification to ensure secure connections.
In this process, several parameters are set so a secure connection is established through pre-set keys and through the coding and decoding of all the data sent until the connection has been closed.
Legal Proceedings, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
LINGUISTIC SERVICES reserve the right to present civil or criminal actions they consider as necessary for the improper use of their website and its contents, or for the non-fulfilment of the present Legal Terms and Conditions of Use. The relationship between the User and the service provider will be governed by the current Spanish legislation. In the case of any controversy, both parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or may have recourse to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the relevant rules on jurisdiction and competition. LINGUISTIC SERVICES have their offices in Gipuzkoa, Spain.